The Simple Way To Brighten Your Smile
Your smile is important and achieving a great-looking smile can be your most powerful asset. With a whiter, brighter smile, not only will you look better, but you’ll feel better about yourself. Having confidence in the way you look can be the key to opening new doors and dramatically improving your social and professional life.
Many of the things we do on a regular basis can contribute to staining our teeth. Both our lifestyles and the unavoidable process of aging take its toll. Fortunately, teeth whitening is easily achievable with the help of cosmetic dentistry. You are able to brighten either your upper teeth or both upper and lower. Either way, you’ll be sure to make a memorable impression with your new outlook.
Why Consider Teeth Whitening In Woden?
If you’ve noticed that your teeth aren’t quite as white or sparkling as they used to be, then teeth whitening may be an option worth considering. While teeth whitening won’t completely change the colour of your teeth, it will leave you with a brighter smile.
There are many causes for teeth becoming discoloured and reasons why people consider teeth whitening:
- Oral health: teeth that have been discoloured due to plaque, tartar or other oral health reasons.
- Effects of aging: as you age, your tooth enamel can get worn down, which makes it easier for your teeth to become discoloured.
- Diet choices: if you drink a lot of tea, coffee or wine, chances are your teeth have become stained over the years.
- Smoking: smoking can damage your teeth, increase oral health problems and discolour your teeth.
- Self-confidence: whatever the cause of discolouration, teeth whitening can help boost your confidence.
- Special occasions: if you want to brighten your smile for your wedding, anniversary or birthday, tooth whitening can help you look at your best.
- Job interviews: having a bright, healthy smile can help you convey confidence, energy and enthusiasm in a job interview, increasing your chance of success.
Teeth Whitening – The Process
The type of teeth whitening your dentist will offer you will vary based on your specific needs. The best way to determine the right course of action is to meet with your dentist to analyse your needs. and then, if agreed as the best course of action, undergo the teeth whitening treatment.
At Deloraine Dental, we offer a complimentary teeth whitening consultation at our dental practice in Woden. One of our highly-trained dentists will review your oral health and assess the degree of staining on your teeth. This will give you an idea of what you could achieve with a professional teeth whitening treatment.
Using the latest in teeth whitening technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful and brilliant smile. In the case of extreme tooth discolouration, dental crowns or porcelain veneers may be required, however, due to the low cost of teeth whitening as a solution, it is often worth considering as the first option.
- Treatment – The Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed
At Deloraine Dental, we use the industry-leading teeth whitening technology, The Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed. The Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed is a clinically-proven teeth whitening system. It uses a LED light to speed-up whitening, producing maximum results in minimum time. A gel is used in combination with the light to create a powerful whitening effect. While ensuring your dentist is in control from start to finish.
The teeth whitening treatment can be completed within approximately 45 minutes. The procedure isn’t painful and, as the dentist is able to customise the treatment based on your comfort threshold and sensitivity, all you need to do is sit back and relax.
Once the treatment is complete, we’ll give you the chance to take a look at your new smile. We will make sure you’re completely happy with what we’ve achieved. After the treatment, it is just a case of practising good oral hygiene. This will ensure your teeth stay sparkling for up to three years.
Why Choose Teeth Whitening?
Brightening your smile can make a huge difference to the way you look and feel. Teeth whitening is an easy and convenient way to achieve it. While there are always alternative options to consider, teeth whitening offers the following benefits:
- Correct brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- A near-permanent solution for a dull smile
- Can be achieved quickly
- Less expensive than the alternatives of crowns and veneers
- A comfortable, personalised treatment